This sprouting lid is made of a durable food-grade plastic with mesh holes in the lid big enough to drain well but small enough to hold in tiny seeds such as alfalfa! Order more than one jar lid and rotate your crops every 3-4 days to make sure that you always have a steady supply of your favorite sprouts.
1. Soak seeds for 8-12 hours, depending on their size. Drain thoroughly.
2. Rinse seeds in fresh lukewarm water and drain thoroughly, 2-3 times daily. Keep in a location with plenty of airflow.
3. After 3 or 4 days, sprouts will be about 1 inch. Place them in direct sunlight for 1 day until the tiny leaves turn green.
4. On the next day, the sprouts are ready to serve.
5. Make sure they are thoroughly dry before refrigerating. Keep refrigerated and consume within 1-2 weeks.
Product of USA
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.