Organic Mung Bean Sprouting Mix
Unlike gardening, when one have to wait for weeks or months before harvesting any produce, sprouts are ready to eat within a couple of days. Sprouts are living, growing plants, even at the moment we eat them, and they contain live nutrition that fits into any healthy diet. They are packed full of essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Sprouts are often eaten in salads, sandwiches, and stir fries, but they can also be added to omelets, bread, dips, casseroles, soups, homemade juice blends, or on their own as a side dish, cooked or raw.
1. Soak seeds for 8-12 hours, depending on their size. Drain thoroughly.
2. Rinse seeds in fresh lukewarm water and drain thoroughly, 2-3 times daily. Keep in a location with plenty of airflow.
3. After 3 or 4 days, sprouts will be about 1 inch. Place them in direct sunlight for 1 day until the tiny leaves turn green.
4. On the next day, the sprouts are ready to serve.
5. Make sure they are thoroughly dry before refrigerating. Keep refrigerated and consume within 1-2 weeks.
Organic alfalfa seeds, mung beans, red clover seeds, red radish seeds
Product of Canada - Certified Organic Product
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.