Turmeric has a characteristic musky, earthy aroma and a pungent, slightly bitter flavor with scents of orange or ginger. Boasts many health benefits as well!
- Blend it into smoothies or add it too soup recipes. It will add a deep golden hue to it.
- Turmeric brings warm flavors to any curry or stew. When you sauté the vegetables in add in 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- When brewing regular tea, add in ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric to your mug before pouring in the hot water.
- Make golden pancakes: Add ½ teaspoon of ground turmeric to your dry pancake mix. The colour is amazing!
- Make a hummus topper: Combine ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric with 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds and sprinkle over hummus.
- Cook lentils or other legumes with onions, olive oil and 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric. You can either serve them as is, or combine the cooked lentils with cooked quinoa and make patties out of them.
Product of India - Certified Organic Product
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Thank you for having such a wide range of excellent organic products!