Organic Sushi Rice (Medium Grain White)
Rice is the ingredient that will decide just how good your sushi turns out. Our organic sushi rice is ideal for sushi because of its ability to bind together and give your sushi structure. While most rice loses its excess starch with a quick rinse under cold water, Yupik sushi rice always stays sticky. Also great for risottos!
- For seasoning, heat rice vinegar with sugar and salt in a stove pot or microwave. Mix until fully dissolved. (0.5 cup of Rice vinegar, 2 Tablespoon White sugar, 2 Teaspoon Fine salt)
- Cook 3 cups of sushi rice with 3.5 cups of water in a thick bottom pot (or rice cooker).
- Once ready, transfer rice to wooden or plastic container. Do not cover.
- Pour seasoning evenly over rice and mix with wooden spoon in a cutting motion.
- Let rice cool down to room temperature by the window or using a fan, but never in the refrigerator.
Organic medium grain white rice
Product of Argentina - Certified Organic Product
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.