Organic Clove Whole
Cloves offer a unique camphor-like, slightly bitter, and highly aromatic flavor profile. It has similar flavor notes to allspice but is much stronger. The spice is known for its intensity, which means that you will need to be careful with how much of you use. Even in relatively small amounts, it can easily overpower the other flavors in a dish. A very small amount can serve as a pleasant complement to other spices and can work well with sweet and savoury flavors.
- Stud an onion with several cloves when making a homemade sauce, stock, broth or stew
- Add to cauliflower, broccoli or cabbage dishes and this will aid digestion
- Use cloves to make bread sauce
- Use cloves to make mincemeat or a Christmas pudding
- Add ground cloves to biscuit or cake dough for a spicy sweet treat.
- Add to your mulled wine ingredients.
- Use cloves in your apple sauce.
- Add to stewed fruits such as apples or rhubarb.
- Add to barbecue style sauces.
- Flavour soups with whole cloves.
- Flavour boiled or fried rice with several cloves.
- Use to make sweet breads or muffins.
- Add to pumpkin or sweet potato pie.
- Add to curries and other spicy foods.
- Add to rice pudding and other milk-based sweet dishes.
Product of India - Certified Organic Product
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.